B787’s Introduction to Advancements
- 20% more fuel efficient that other models
- The plane itself is smaller in size but the same speed as a Boeing 747 and can travel longer distances
- The costs of maintaining the aircraft are 32% less
- Uses about 40% less power yet still maintaining speed standards
- The aircraft is made out of plastic materials- cheaper and lighter
- larger over-head bins
- The windows are 65% larger then all other aircraft and instead of window shades they are fitted with tinters
- Turbulance is minimised as there are systems that work to counter vertical and horizontal movement in turbulent air.
- The 787-8 - 250 passengers
- The 787-3 - 330 passengers
- The 787-9 -290 passengers
- An even larger 787-10 is expected later still.
B787’s Exterior Advancements
§ Email your queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
§ Visit website - www.worldptc.com
§ Walk in from Monday to Friday 0900am to 0500pm in the address mentioned below.
§ Address: Chennai - #16/29 1st Main Road, New Colony, Chrompet, Chennai-600044
§ Bangalore – No 410, 2nd floor. 5th A Main, 2nd Block. HRBR layout (Near kalian nagar bus stop) Kalyan nagar, Bangalore 560043. Contact- 8050005079.