Definition of Expertise and an expert
2. Perceiving problems more abstractly than novices, and
3. Perceiving problems relative to the context, and
4. Being much faster than novices.
Aviation Example: What defines an expert pilot?
2. Cargo Door Failure. United Airlines B747. Honolulu, Hawaii.
3. Fuselage Structural Failure. Aloha Airlines B737. Maui, Hawaii.
4. Fuel Starvation. Air Canada B767. Gimli, Canada.
2. Arrangements to ensure expect cover for absent staff.
4. General promotion and surveillance schemes.
§ Email your queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
§ Visit website - www.worldptc.com
§ Walk in from Monday to Friday 0900am to 0500pm in the address mentioned below.
§ Address: Chennai - #16/29 1st Main Road, New Colony, Chrompet, Chennai-600044
§ Bangalore – No 410, 2nd floor. 5th A Main, 2nd Block. HRBR layout (Near kalian nagar bus stop) Kalyan nagar, Bangalore 560043. Contact- 8050005079.
- You can watch us on- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwmmih24k5k